Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm Alive

Hello All

This week, in spite of having a lack of changes, was also totally insane. Because of a summary of circumstances, I was working in the office yesterday and doing a lot of other things and therefore had to give up time to write all of you. I got permission to write a quick email to everyone to let them know that I'm okay and that nothing has actually happened to me; I was just robbed of those two hours. I'm so so so grateful for all of your emails and support. It's been so amazing and wonderful to hear from all of you and I hope that your week will be amazing. This mission means sacrifice, but God's promise is sure. I feel exhausted sometimes, but I really have faith in His word that if I keep up diligently, that He will make it all work out in the end. Though sometimes we feel it may not be true, I, in weariness and wear, can say that we should take His yoke upon us, for it is easy, and His burden is light. Though I do not always see the path ahead, I feel the joy of His gospel fill my heart and I know that I am serving God as He would have me.

I love you all, I hope you're well and safe! Happy beginning of the holiday season!!!!!!!

Love,

Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment